[at-l] Janzaweenie

Jan,
Don't believe old sloe of toe or anyone else on this list.  We have kept a =
horrible secret from you....Pennsylvania the land of a lot of little sharp =
pointy rocks and little water.  The Keystone Trail Associations (KTA) main =
duties are to dig up all rocks and replant them with the pointy ends up.  T=
hen they take their files and sharpen the rocks.  You can always tell if a =
hiker is a member of the KTA, they will have a double cut bastard file in t=
heir pack.

By the way Pennsylvania was actually a Leni Lanape Indian word meaning plac=
e were boots go to die.

Cheers,

Grey Owl

Who is preparing for the big snow dance tonight.