[at-l] New AT Half-Way Point - Warning - "Ice Creamed" Prices! :)

Just a word for the wise - the Pine Grove store's price on a half gallon
of ice cream apparently is tied directly to how close the true halfway
point is relative to the store - the closer the halfway point migrates
south towards the store, the higher the price!

thru-thinker