[at-l] southern Ruck

That would be correct.

I haven't made the reservations yet, but the intention has been to
reserve 2-3 cabins at the end of the road with the campsites across the
street as last year. I planned to drive up there and do the deed
tomorrow after dropping my daughter off at the airport. I expect to
have RUCK reservations on at least one cabin Thursday thru Sunday night
of MLK weekend, with the other two only Friday and Saturday.

I am not wed to any particular place, and do not really want the
"honor" of being the GA/Southern RUCK Czar. My work on my Rotary year
is starting to take much more time and effort. Anyone want to help
stamp out Polio in the next couple of years?

Bill...