[at-l] southern Ruck

Lamar,

The last time I heard from OB on this topic, it was still Amicalola. He was
trying to get us a lock on the campgrounds by the end cabins as well I
think.

He canvassed the list for alternatives, and although NOC was one of the
suggestions, most of the list preferred Amicalola.

He would probably welcome someone else taking over the responsibility to
lead the charge next year, why don't you ask him?

Lee I Joe

Once I knew where I was going, but now I have  forgotten.  Sometimes my mind
wanders.  Sometimes it goes alone, and other times it takes me along...this
isn't one of those times...