Re[2]: [at-l] AT Hiker Shot By Hunter

--

> >"...  I  can  hardly  wait for our anti-cell phone fanatics to suggest that
> she
> should have walked out with just a flesh wound."
>
> Ah, OB. You just can't resist a troll, can you?

Weary, I sentiments exactly!

Under the circumstances, I don't think anyone on the list would disagree with
someone using a cellphone to call for help, even if they are anti-cellphone.

I'm anti-cellphone!  Personally, I don't like them, would never carry one,
and I am bothered when they're used in public, especially for chit chat, does
this make me a fanatic?

Since this was a group hike, with lots of beginners, I think carrying a
cellphone was prudent.

Sly