[at-l] Hunters, (motor) Bikers, and Hikers

none have any monopoly on stupidity
the facts is, however, that when I worked as a scrub tech putting myself th=
rough college and grad
schools, we patched up more hunters than bikers or hikers and more bikers t=
han hikers ...
the consequences of a mistake for hunters and bikers have a greater gravity=
 to *others*, including
innocent bistanders, than do the consequences of a mistake by hikers ...
fact is, I don't remember patching up a single hiker ...
I do remember the gunshot wounds and then the bikers who played chicken ...
This hunter ought to face charges

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
David Addleton
vocate atque non vocate deus aderit