Re[2]: [at-l] Fwd: Snowmobiles - LONG

I am sad to read that you find evil intention so frequently. You
interpret the simple compliment for action as disparaging of simple
check writing. I have found such cynicism is a poor quality: knowing
the cost of everything and the value of nothing.

Many on this list have discussed their belief that politicians are to
be bought, specifically by Big Business. Communicating and taking civic
responsibilities also help to support better politics. Check writing is
one small way to help shoulder civic responsibilities. I certainly hope
that my money is never the most prized quality of my political speech.
I pity anyone living in such a corrupt state.

At least you have one thing correct: "thinks OB." Try it out for
yourself, before disparaging other listers. As attack on fellow listers
is certainly off topic, take your venom to a more tolerant forum.

Bill...