[at-l] keeping your fingers warm!

My wife got me a pair of mitts that have the "half fingers" which can be
covered over. These came form the Walmart. They are made of thinsolate
and wool. I find them to be nice and warm even if they are a tad bulky.
They are not wind or water proof so I have to carry overmitts. Some day
I'll get around to buying some wind/water proof mittens.

One winter I had these on and noticed that the finger cover was coated in
ice. I don't know how the ice got there or when but my finger had
remained nice and warm. Hopeful

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com