[at-l] keeping your fingers warm!

Watch out for the leather palms if you are hiking and get wet. Leather
soaks up the water and makes a worse heat sink - been there, done that.

I use liners for 80% of the time walking, and have windbloc fleece
mittens for those few times I need something more. I also carry socks
and latex gloves - socks are good glove substitutes and latex gloves
can add a VBL feature for severely bad conditions.

Bill...