[at-l] PA Ruck

Do we RSVP for this or just show up?    My wife gave me the green light, so
I am in!

Sparky

                    "Linda/Jan Benschop"
                    <athummingbird@ellijay.c       To:     <UncommonDs@aol.com>, <>
                    om>                            cc:
                    Sent by:                       Subject:     Re: [at-l] PA Ruck
                    at-l-admin@mailman.backc
                    ountry.net

                    11/22/02 11:56 AM

Don't give up on the PA Ruck so easily.  There are electric connections
and,
if the cold is the real problem, bring a ceramic heater, the safe kind that
turns off if tipped over.

Hummingbird (who stayed in the campground last year and was warm)

---