[at-l] nonsense, or not....

greyowl@rcn.com wrote:
> I think that you have missed Jims Point.  The parks are for
> everybody,and because th Parks Service is Government Agency it
> cannot discriminate against anybody!  The Park Service Does
> its best to meet its mandates from congress.

And then RonM responded: Grey Owl, this is simply nonsense. Sure
there's folks who would like you to believe it, but try applying
this principle in everyday life.

And sloetoe sadly observes:
"The new hut also complies with federal Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility requirements. Christopher
P. Williams Architects of Meredith, N.H., helped the club modify
the hut's design to meet ADA guidelines."

This tasty nonsense available at
http://www.outdoors.org/lodging/huts/huts-galehead.shtml

Ron, it *is* nonsense, and Grey Owl is right.
(And as far as getting the best government we purchase, so is
M.Bucky.Fuller...)
Sloetoe