Re[3]: [at-l] OB Virus

One option is to use a mail reader other than Outlook or Outlook Express.
Eudora or Netscape's email programs allow you to preview without opening
attachments. Unwanted attachments can be Right-clicked and deleted - never
to be seen. Most good anti-viral programs will allow you to screen incoming
mail and delete attachments. If you don't keep them current, opening
attachments can remain a hazard.

OrangeBug