[at-l] OB Virus

It looks like I'm clean.  I downloaded the latest virus definitions from Norton and ran the program.
It claims that I'm clean.

I use Norton, but I don't depend on it.  The best defense is _never_ to open attachments and never open email
that appears unexpectedly..  Programs like Norton are just there to hopefully pickup after you when when you forget
and are unlucky about it.  Oh yeah, another defense is to never let your daughter bring back a floppy from school and
run it on your machine.  :(

Lurker