[at-l] Bush Opens Yellowstone to More Snowmobiles

Billie H. Cleek wrote:

>Jim,
>
>Could you please let us know where we could read the report?
>
>Thanks,
>Cleek

Billie -
The story showed up in a Sunday edition of the Washington Post a couple
months ago.  It was also a feature article in the local West Yellowstone
paper - probably the first week in September.  You could probably check with
the Yellowstone Park people - they might know where to find it on the Web -
or they might know where to get a copy of the original.  Keep in mind
though, that this kind of study is very often done by "other" agencies -
like USGS or Fish and Wildlife. So it might not be where you'd expect it to
be.

I haven't gone looking for it on the Web - you could try that - I don't have
time right now
.
Good luck - let us know if you find it -
Jim