[at-l] REAL information!!! on snowmobiles

>http://www.deq.state.mt.us/CleanSnowmobile/publications/reports/Lab_Testing_of_Snowmobile_Emissions-(July%202002).pdf

Interesting stuff.

My comment about picking and choosing studies wasn't directed at anything in
particular.  In fact, I eat this stuff up.  Thanks for posting it, Cleek.

It just that it sometime seems like we value logic and reason more than
truth.  Like the murderer who feels screwed by the system because he got
convicted of the basis of planted evidence.

Some truths should be self-evident.  Among these is that snowmobiles don't
belong in National Parks.  Mostly.

Rick B