[at-l] Back On Topic

Well.  Am certainly glad the firestorm over Election day seems to be
abating.

In any case, it's long past time to get back on track, so enough with the
Off Topic posts, at least for me..... I'm resisting the temptation to answer
Mr. Fuller's latest screed; instead, have spent a few profitable hours at a
couple of other hiking sites.  Those in need of a few solid laughs should
check out the Bulletin Board section of the AMC site (www.outdoors.org) and
go to "Mountains and Molehills".  There is a simply wonderful interminably
long discussion of the propriety of mooning the Cog Railway on Mt.
Washington.  Man, and you all thought WE had all the loonies corralled on
THIS list!!!   Some of the stuff on this thread will have you on the floor;
I was laughing so ******* hard I almost got tossed outta the library.

     Anyway, it's worth a look, and serves as a good reminder that no matter
how fed up we get with some of the nuts on this list, it could ALWAYS be
worse.