[at-l] YakTrax???

Jan Leitschuh wrote:

> Anyone here use YakTrax? Opinion?
> Is there a light, anti-slip device short of hex screws that might work fo=
> the occasional lack of traction, over trail runners?

=09I beta-testing both the old and new versions. I liked them well enough
to buy a pair for my fianc=E9e. They are part of our standard winter trail
gear.

=09They work great on icy trails or hard packed snow. In deep snow you
don't really need them, and they can stretch and pull loose in such
conditions. Definitely pay attention to the sizing guidelines.

=09Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.
=09William O. Douglas