Re[2]: [at-l] Cost Comparison - Digital VS Slides

--
In a message dated 11/11/2002 8:29:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> BTW.  I have no answer for those who say most thru hikers will never have a
> need
> for  a  slide  projector. I don't know how it is elsewhere but I sense that
> most
> thru hikers in Maine get requests to show slides.

Yeah, correct me if I'm wrong, but I couldn't imagine PapaBear ever attending
a Gathering or Ruck.  Of all the slideshows I've seen, at numerous hiker
events, all have been awesome.  Besides sharing fantastic experiences, if not
for anything else,  they get dreamers on the trail.  I know they've worked
their vodoo on me!

Sly