[at-l] Cost Comparison - Digital VS Slides

"Bob C." wrote:

>"...But  that  would  take  a  big  chunk  out of your +$1798 price for
>digital" suggests Jim.
>
>Some  cameras  attach  directly to a projector, but it's my impression that
>this requires both a more expensive camera and a more expensive projector.

Maybe - but don't count on it. I can find out what the setup was - it'll
just take a couple days.  But I don't believe Spur bought "new,
top-of-the-line" equipment because he told me where to shop if I wanted a
used unit.  And neither his presentation nor Brian's were lacking - they
both got rave reviews - and they both used the same projector.

>However, I don't  have  time to look it all up. I don't pretend to be an
>expert either with film or digital.

LOL!!! That makes at least two of us.

>  I  would advise checking carefully before buying a used digital
>projector. Some of the early ones produced pretty marginal pictures.

Good advice.

Jim