[at-l] Cost Comparison - Digital VS Slides

"...But  that  would  take  a  big  chunk  out of your +$1798 price for digital"
suggests Jim.

Some  cameras  attach  directly to a projector, but it's my impression that this
requires both a more expensive camera and a more expensive projector. However, I
don't  have  time to look it all up. I don't pretend to be an expert either with
film or digital. I am an expert in buying incompatible gear. I seem to do it all
the time.

 I  would advise checking carefully before buying a used digital projector. Some
 of the early ones produced pretty marginal pictures.

 Bob