[at-l] Chicken in 3 oz foil package

--
In a message dated 11/8/2002 6:21:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wb4pan@mindspring.com writes:

> HI Gang,
>
>   Today at Kroger I found Sweet Sue premium chicken breast in a 3 oz
> package. (package weighs 3.8 oz). This is the first time I have found it in
> the smaller package. 3 oz is just right for me to add to a meal on a
> weekend hike. Not a lot of food value for almost 4 0z weight but lots of
> tastiness :-)
>
> It is only 100 calories,
> 1 g fat,
> 20 g protein
> and a whopping 490 mg sodium
> total carbs 1 g
> 15 mg cholesterol.
>
> Now where is the 3 0z package of ham?
>
> chase

Cool, I only found the larger 7 oz Chicken so far (Sweet Sue, Publix), and no
ham,
only Tuna (I hate Tuna).

With a 7 oz pack, I would use half & save half in a zip lock. Adds enough
taste to
noodles & sauce or mac & cheese. Good protien (@38 g per pouch).
Mixes well with Scotch... ;-)

Yee ha, bring on other meat pouches.