[at-l] Re: LT

This summer it took me a little more than 2 weeks.  Left the
Canadian border on 29 June and got to the Maine Junction on the
17th of July.  Of course you have to figure into that stuff like that I
probably wasn't in as good a shape as I thought I was, and was
probably carrying too much weight, and so on.  It's about 180 miles
or so, but it's supposed to be tougher than the southern 90 miles of
the LT (and is!).

Concordia, LT '02