[at-l] Flea problem

--
Want to get rid of the damned flea?

Take off the cap of a strong house cleaning solution, or bleach. Lay the cap
down, bottom up. Pour the solution in the cap, fill 'er up.  Sit the cleaner
down-away from the edge from little hands.  Put on a pair of white socks,
preferably knee socks, thin ones.  Walk around your house. Keep looking down
to see if it jumped on you, and if you don't see him, you might feel his
little kiss. When it does, and it will-if there are NO animals in the house,
pick it off careful with your fingers, holding it very snug. Put those 2
fingers with the flea between them and stick them in that cleaning solution.
Open your fingers slightly and then remove them, leaving that flea. Now watch
that little sucker squirm around in that solution and eventually die. Leave
'em there for a few days and cuss at him every time you look in that cap.

Take it from someone who has flea bite scars on her legs. When I lived in
Florida I wore flea collars around my ankles under my socks. Sand fleas are
the worse! I make sure my house is flea proof now. Advantage Flea Program
works on my animals, and I get my yard sprayed. Too many stray cats walking
through it. I've had the worse flea infestations here in Cleveland. Forget
bombs, sprays, Orkin, start from the source and take action immediately.

Catch that little sucker.

Marsha