[at-l] a tarp question

There's a soft drink named after the phenomenon -- Mountain Dew.
Even if you weren't sleeping under the tarp, you'd find some when conditions are right and if the
temperature drops you'd meet Jack Frost himself.
To minimize the appearance of dew under your tarp, don't sleep under your tarp, since your breath
adds to volume of the stuff.

--- Topher Hughes <topher_hughes@earthlink.net> wrote:
> browsing web sites dreaming about hiking just now, I remembered I had a
> question / observation I was really hoping someone could help me with.
>
> anyone ever get condensation inside a tarp set up as an A frame? on a
> regular basis? except for nights when it rains (the truly weird part if
> you ask me....)?
>
> if anyone has suggestions, I'd love to hear em. I woke up quite a few
> times, sat up too fast, and got a wet head / bag when my head brushed
> the inside of my tarp.
>
> Is this normal, or just me?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --sugardaddy