[at-l] Mt Springer shuttles in Jan?

Welcome to the campfire. Of course, we are always willing to peruse
your gear list and make final approval. ;-)

Starting from Georgia in January is a challenge, but one that many have
made work, such as Flyin' Brian. You could contact the ATC for
information on shuttles, but you need to figure out if you are coming
from the airport, train, bus or other means. Depending on your
flexibility, you might even find one of our other listers planning to
head up that way for the long holiday weekend.

Bill...