[at-l] Mt Springer shuttles in Jan?

Hi there-
   This is my first post on this list so I guess Ill give a little
background... I am planning my thruhike and have set my start date for Jan 2
2003.  I cant wait!  I have been working hard on my training and for about
three years I have been whittling down my pack weight.  In the summer I
carry less than 10 pounds but in the winter it is significantly more.  Well
now that I have got most of my gear lined up I am figuring out the logistics
of my hike.  Does anyone know of any shuttles from Atlanta to Ammacolla
falls?  Do you have the contacts? Do you know if they are availible in
January?

Thanks a lot,

Ron