[at-l] Maps...

On Tuesday, October 29, 2002, at 09:26 PM, Felix wrote:

> btw....I found the maps...they were in my map-box underneath that
> guitar I
> smashed at Traildays...in the livingroom behind the drumset and under
> the
> deer head... (You guys would be amazed at how much of this note is
> true...)
> (I know I am)

A map box?  How organized.  I periodically round up my maps
and put them all in one place.  Despite that, I find them all over the
house
and car.  Under the bed, in the book box in the bedroom, mixed
in with my bills.. I think I must have cartographically inclined
ghosts.  I've even found a map in my underwear drawer.

-amy