[at-l] Re: ALDHA Companion/Endorsements

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002 01:56:30 +0000 "Jim and/or Ginny Owen" <> writes: (a
lot of facts, including the following)
> nor does it intentionally leave
> anyone out unless they've proved to be a real problem for hikers.

Which is an endorsement of sorts (whither intended or not) because the
business hasn't been removed as a problem for hikers. You can write a
hundred times that the businesses listed aren't receiving an endorsement
from ALDHA. But the fact remains, removing the "bad" businesses gives the
impression, the ones left are "OK".

OK, I've stired the pot enough to make me happy tonight.

woodelf