[at-l] OT: Aigh!

Amy wrote:
>I just got my comeuppance.  I bought candy for the kiddies for Halloween,
>and snitched a milk dud.  And my crown came off with it! I'm between
>dentists now, so before I can try to quickly get in at a new dentist, do
>any of you have advice?
>
>I've stuck it back in for now, but there's not really anything holding it
>there other than the teeth on either side.

Amy -
Your local friendly drugstore will have a temporary cement that you can use
to fasten it in.  Works pretty well - I lost 2 crowns on the CDT  and the
temp stuff kept them in until we got back home (about 2 months).

Walk softly - away from caramel, taffy and other sticky things,
Jim

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.=A0 Join now!