[at-l] The New Hiking 'Profile'

--
In a message dated 10/28/02 4:02:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hudsom@us.ibm.com writes:

> Not worked up on my part, it was actually pretty amusing at the time...
> water bottles, hiking boots, food, etc... and then watching them try to get
> it all stuffed back in <g>.

Skeeter -

You, like me, are hard to get worked up, which IMO is a good thing.  I said
that only because someone else posted that they were concerned this is a
hiker segregation/targeting exercise of some sort.  It ain't.  It's a 'puter
thing for the most part, at least for the first cut of security checks.

Black&blue