From: Charles Copeland [mailto:charles@uswnet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 3:03 PM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Eggs

I too remember "leaving things out" all the time.  We never worried too much
about things making us sick.  I think Bushwacker is onto something about
"processed foods" and that is that almost all foods nowadays have added
sugar.  I'm no expert on disease or how things get spoiled but my guess is
that the added sugar *has* to be a contributor.

Charles