[at-l] Dogs

Hey folks,

I'm starting to look at getting a dog.  I've researched a lot, and right
now I'm strongly considering a Giant Schnauzer.  They're from the
working dog group, and definitely like exercise.  One of the things I'll
want to do with my dog is hike (of course).  Do any of you have
experience or knowledge of Giant Schnauzers that you can share with me?
If you have experience or knowledge of Giant Schauzers as a hiking dog
I'd greatly appreciate it, but I'll settle for whatever you can offer.

Thanks,
Cleek
--
This message brought to you by VIM, Mutt, and a Cleek