[at-l] Gatherin'

--
It was time to start heading home to flat-land Indiana.

As Patrick and I were pulling out of Concord college, he said:

"I had SO much fun!"

Bittersweet.....

And as we pulled out of West Virginia.....the mountains rose out of the
clouds....

We both had a blast this weekend! I am honored to be part of this AT-L family
and part of the hiking community. We look forward to going back to the next
Gathering! Although, I don't think I have much of a choice at this point.  :/

I hope this means that I don't miss out on the "2nd" annual hill roll! ( <
~~did'ja catch that?)

If anyone has the words to the Pabst Blue Ribbon song...I know a couple of
people who would be intersted in having them.

I know the co-ed shower wasn't intended to happen Saturday
night....but....this might be an interesting addition.

amy  <~ your new Membership Secretary!
(ohmigawd!!!! what have I done?!!!)
(is it too late to back out?)