[at-l] Here I sit, broken hearted....

Well, I think (no, I'm sure) that a 13-14 hour drive to the Gathering would
have been more fun than my 8 hours at work today.  I spent the last two and
=BD days in training and got back to a gagillion emails including one about=
member of my staff showing up for work at a remote site drunk,  a squabble
between two others threatening to turn into open warfare, etc., etc.  At
least the trip to/from the training took me though the Adirondacks.  Hell,
everyplace except Canada is a trip through the Adirondacks for me.  I had a
good time taking photos both ways even if I didn't have time to take a
walk.  I wish I was in WV tonight.

sAunTerer