[at-l] Whites Incident & Cell Phone

--
In a message dated 10/17/2002 1:42:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
seanbdolan@earthlink.net writes:

> I was in Gorham on 9/11 when this happened, and from what I heard from
> other hikers who had seen him on the trail, as well as the anecdotes
> passed along, he was NOT slackpacking.

     ***  Sean, I've read further from personal accounts on the AMC chat
board about this. We usually attract off-topic comments when discussing
serious type topics on this list so I invite you over to the "Trail Advocacy"
(TA) list to see my response:

ta@mailman.backcountry.net