[at-l] Hotels near the southern smokies

--
In a message dated 10/16/02 9:48:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tfort@jam.rr.com writes:

> By "up the road"  do you mean north or south?  (or, east or west; whichever
> the case is)????  And, do you mean up from the NOC?  I'd like to check this
> place out for future stays.

It's north on 19 on the right hand side.  I want to say the name is NOC
cabins.  It was  about $ 50/night.  What about the Hike Inn in Fontana (Nancy
did our Dicks Creek Gap shuttle and seems like they run a nice place from
talking with her on the ride)?

Black&blue