[at-l] Forums (last call)

Ryan,

In the interest of getting others to respond, I'm sending you my
response publicly:

Personally, I never use the forum, and see no need for you to continue
to shell out the dollahs.

Thanks for the services that you do provide, Ryan.  You're a great
moderator, and the lists are a wonderful resource.

Cleek
On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 11:15:56AM -0500, I received a message from Ryan K. Brooks to which I felt pleasantly compelled to respond by saying: