Never assume... (was) RE: [at-l] Whites Incident & Cell Phone

We had an incident at work where someone had entered the wrong 911 address
in the database for the work phone and the 911 people refused to take the
word of the people calling in. The address they had was 15 minutes away too.

 And then there was the mighty hunter incident: There is a 'hunt club" ( I
don't know if these exist up north) on one side of the place where I work,
the work site is 1300 acres. This clown and his girl friend decided to make
an attempt on Bambi's life and so the hunter installed the GF in a treestand
and told her: "STAY IN THE TREE UNTIL I COME AND GET YOU!" and friends she
did stay in the tree. He went into his own tree stand where he eventually
unintentionally shot himself in the abdomen with his black powder pistol,
this caused him to fall out of the tree.
He then crawled a half mile to our 8 foot boundary fence, topped with barbed
wire, got over the fence someway, got across a 10 foot water filled canal,
crawled another half mile to the plant and found a phone where he called
911. These are internal phones and they don't show up on the 911 database so
it took them a long time to find him.
It was now dark around midnight and the GF was still in the tree, with a
gun, and the cops didn't know if she had plugged the BF or not. So the
called out the helicopter and surrounded the tree but the GF did not want to
come out of the tree since the BF still wasn't there. LOL.

Bryan