[at-l] Southern Ruck

The consensus was to go with Amicolola Falls park again, although
Carter Lake sounds attractive (although probably a bit off the beaten
path for non-Georgians. NC and TN could probably do well to arrange
another RUCK, with Kincorra, NOC, Erwin all sounding good to me. I know
the early plan this year for mini-RUCK at NOC failed due to prior
events scheduled there.

Bill...
<Still willing and ready to be replaced>