[at-l] alcohol stove

Bill, I am impressed with the Tin Can Man's stove also.  My son and I played around with a 1# coffee can to make a stand and direct most of the flame to the bottom of the pan.

On my last hiking trip, and this has nothing to do with the stove, I learned not to hold my coffee cup and pour boiling water in it.
Plodder

 I am impressed how the Tin
Can Man's stove works as well as tightly sealed stoves minus the height
of the flame.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.