[at-l] Shuttle from hell

--
Alot of you know us and we have shuttled quite a few of you.  This is not a=
 funny story, hopefully later down the road we will be able to laugh about =
it.  Last week a couple called from Chattanooga, they wanted a shuttle to D=
eep Gap.  They said they would be here at 11:30.  They arrived at 12:30, th=
en proceeded to enjoy a leisurely picnic lunch.  They booked a shuttle to U=
nicoi Gap for Oct.6 at 2:30.
We were emphatic that they must be on time.  Well, they arrived at 3:15.  T=
hen decide they didn't want to leave their car here, they wanted to leave i=
t at Standing Indian.  So, Buddy follows them up there,
waits 20 minutes for them to register and pay.  They get to Unicoi, Buddy p=
ulls over and the man starts pitching a fit.  Saying that's not where he wa=
nted to go, he wanted to go to Helen to get a motel room.
 Buddy explains that they had only paid to Unicoi and that if they wanted t=
o go into Helen it would cost them more.  They agreed on an additonal $20.0=
0.  Yes, I know alittle steep based on mileage, but look what they had alre=
ady but Buddy through.  Now, it's 5:00p.m.  on an Oct, Sun. afternoon in do=
wntown Helen.  Traffic everywhere.  The man yells for Buddy to pull over.  =
As Buddy begins to pull over, the man jumps out of our van and runs over to=
 a cop!!!  Brings the cop over to Buddy and starts telling the cop that Bud=
dy is trying to rip him off.  By now, Buddy's BP medication is about to no =
longer work.
Anyway, Buddy explains everything to the cop.  Cop replies that Buddy shoul=
d have gotten the money up front.  So, Buddy just says the heck with it all=
 and comes home.  Rattled needless to say.  FYI, this is a retired couple f=
rom Missouri, he is a retired elementary school principal, scarey, huh?   A=
nyway, if any of you shuttle providers would like this man's name so that y=
ou don't experience a similar situation, please email of list.
Jensine