[at-l] Down bags. Again.

Weight, warmth, type of cover and warranty. I like to go with a bag
that would be the last I'd buy for a lifetime, hence down from one of
the best sources such as Western Mountaineering, Feathered Friends or
similar source. If you show up at an outfitters with cash and
knowledge, I suspect this is an excellent time for some bargains.

Bill...