[at-l] hey there

Hey all,

I'm back from my vacation.  Didn't do as much hiking as planned.  Found that
going straight into the woods after a very hectic several months made me
feel like someone w/ a caffiene overdose.  I was sooo jittery it was
impossible to relax & be still & quiet...  So I played elsewhere for a while
then went back to the woods.

I also found that even tho the boots may be broken in, and the superfeet
insert broken in, it doesn't mean anything unless they are broken in
together.  Had the worse case of blisters EVER in places I've NEVER
blistered before...  my blisters had blisters.  what a mess.  Also, carrying
2 days worth of water sucks.  majorly....  sooo glad its been raining!

anyways - nice to be back.

Cheerio
Paula Anderson