[at-l] Sleeping Bag Question

--

I realize that you do get what you pay for with sleeping bags. I was lookin=
g at Campmor bags,and they have a 20 degree 550 down bag for $149,and is cu=
rrently on sale for $119. Would a 550 down be good enough with a liner for =
those cold spring nights? I also realize the bag probably won't last long t=
erm,but price is a big concern for me. The bag weighs 2.6 pounds. I can't a=
fford a Feathered Friends bag,but am up for any suggestions.

Detour