[at-l] winter backpacking

Actually, there are a few. Most have learned the hard way, but many
have shared the wealth of experience. You had that terrific report out
of the Smokies with wild boars for companions. Denise (?) last year did
a terrific job regarding her attempts at increasing walks, overnights
on her balcony and similar adventures. The key pearl has been to
practice winter skills in your backyard whenever possible, and then to
go out with company.

Bill...