[at-l] Staying on Topic - LONG

--
In a message dated 9/23/2002 9:38:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
chaynes@megalink.net writes:

> I didn't call anyone a bully, just pointed out the fact that the click "is"
> a bullyish and controling bunch. Now the Clique that you discribe may not
> be
> narrow or exclusive in your opinion, but if you look at list numbers it is
> very narrow and exclusive.
> Frankly given the clicks anti WF obsession, it seems strange that the list
> click is so much like him, in that, like WF only the list "click's" view is
> valid and acceptable. I guess one could say the AT-L Click (or clique as
> you
> prefer to call it) is just a group of Dans of a different color. (Hmm maybe
> reason WF and the Click don't get along is because they are so much alike
> in
> there need to control?)
>
> With regard to the hint. no thanks. I don't need friends badly enough to
> resort to bullying folks to comply with the "Click's" party line.

You are wasting more bandwidth than the people you whine about...
Do you get your Jollies just instigating arguments?
Get over it. Get a life.
Not all of us are anti WF people, but I'm starting to be anti you...
I don't think you need to worry about having friends... Seems unlikely.

Russ