[at-l] Shuttle to Carver's Gap...

Is anyone familiar with the history behind that unsightly dump that one
encounters SOBO just before 19E? Is this the locals way of "thumbing their
nose" at the government? Ironically, my favorite aunt grew about 2 or 3
miles from that spot and has lots of kin still there. She is one of the
sweetest, nicest, persons i have ever known. I guess there is always two
sides to every story . . .

ron t.