[at-l] Stephenson Warmlite 2RS Good Choice for a Thru Hike

Ive owned a 2RSB for several years now.  Dididnt use it on my thruhike as it
was way out of budget at the time. However, ive used it ever since and I
love it.  like all sil-nylon products, you have to watch for sondensation
and it does take a few trips to figure out how to "tune" it to different
weather conditions. some people say it "sweats" too much and they wake up in
the morning soaked.  Well, i did that too in the beginning but now its just
as dry and cozy as anything else ive used.  two of us fit in it very
comfortably with al our gear.  At just a hair over 3 lbs total pack weight
(my scale) for a tue 2 person shelter, you cant go wrong as long as you have
the wallet.

Dealing with the company? lots of horror stories over the years from a few
people but i didnt have any problems dealing with them.  they had one
already built that fit my requirements so i didnt have to wait for them to
sew it up.  dont know what kind of turn around timethey have on typical
orders...

If you can find her, Solophile and her dog, Mica, didtheir thru-hike in one
back in 97.  s far as I know they loved it and if anyone can get you in
touch with her, im sure she'd be happy to tell you all about it..

Matt  (AT, FT, LT, CDT,  lots of other wanderings on trail abbreviations
over the years)