[at-l] Trip report (kinda) /Trail Magic question

POG -

Not counting the hot coffee you guys had at Gooch Gap for me in March (which
tasted GREAT) or the Mountain Dews at Woody Gap (also GREAT), the best magic,
which I posted when I joined the list about a year ago, was last October,
when our hike off Springer got aborted on a Sunday afternoon, none of the
shuttlers were manning their phones, and a woman scouting a hike for a Stone
Mt. GA Boy Scout troop ran us and our ill companion around to Amicalola so we
could retrieve the car and get to the hospital in Blairsville to check his
condition out without trekking back down the approach trail.

Hike happy -

Black&blue