[at-l] Trip Report

--
Amy said:
  (Not a doctor, but speaking for the experience of 30 or so
  broken bones.)

WHAT!!??!!??  30!!  What do you do, play rugby as the ball?  I'm 34 and I've never even had a sprain I couldn't walk off, let alone a single broken bone.
Are you an evil genius looking for a superhero to antagonize? (obscure movie reference) (maybe I'd better shut up now) //while covering up red S on his chest\\

Ok, seriously, how on earth have you managed 30 breaks?

-r